Everest Institute offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s top career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year, allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Popular Career Training Programs
Everest Institute offers career education in these and other popular areas:
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
Online degree programs available*
Programs, program lengths and program schedules vary by campus. Campuses vary by state. Everest College, Everest Institute and Everest University are part of the Everest family of schools. Please contact individual campus for accreditation information.
For accreditation information, click here.